2018 Winter Parade of Homes
30Calmes VerKuilen Construction
857 Kernan Avenue, Menasha
Woodland Hills Subdivision
From Hwy. 441, exit south on Oneida St./Hwy. 10 - continue east on Hwy. 10 - north on Kernan Ave.
Square Feet: 3,972
1st Flr Sqft: 3,156
Lower Sqft: 816
Price Range: $701,000-$800,000
This beautiful custom home is a must-see. From the moment you step into this house, you’ll appreciate the detail and planning that was put into the design of this home.
• Pond views from the numerous windows, 4-seasons room and covered patio
• Master bathroom with walk-in tiled shower, soaking tub and dual vanities
• Staggered 9’-12’ ceilings, including two trays, wood coffered ceiling and crown molding
• Several architectural details, including an art nook, niches and room-separating cased arches with columns
• Granite and quartz throughout home
• Beautiful materials including plenty of hardwood
• Finished lower level including a kitchenette/pub table, rec room and media room
• Side-load garage with access to lower level
We’d like to extend a special thank you to the homeowners for allowing us to showcase their beautiful new home. And to our dedicated employees, subcontractors and suppliers for continually helping us provide the high-quality that people have to come to expect when touring a Calmes VerKuilen Construction home.