19Cypress Homes Inc.
1309 Coneflower Court, Neenah
Woodside Green Estates Subdivision
From I-41, exit west on Winneconne Ave. - north on Sundial Ln. - west on Birch Bark Ln. - souht on Dogwood Trl. - west on Coneflower Ct.
Square Feet: 3,300
1st Flr Sqft: 1,280
2nd Flr Sqft: 1,610
Lower Sqft: 410
Price Range: $301,000-$400,000
Stunning modern farmhouse loaded with special features!
• Kitchen features gas cooktop with reclaimed wood hood, granite countertops, large island and walk-in pantry with stained door and transom window
• Great room has wood beams on ceiling
• Fireplace with cultured stone surround, shiplap above, raised hearth, reclaimed beam mantel and adjacent built-in cabinets
• Powder room includes patterned tiled floor, custom furniture-style vanity and 6' high shiplap walls
• Back entry features brick-look tile, lockers and catch-all
• Master suite includes white cathedral ceiling with wood beam at peak in bedroom
• Master bathroom has granite countertops, mosaic tiled bathroom flooring, wood closet shelving organizers, and 3'x5' tile shower with half wall glass panel and door
• Lower level includes large finished rec room, egress window, pre-plumbed for future bathroom, and passive radon system
• Exterior features 22'x10' back covered porch, wood grain-style garage doors and rough-sawn cedar look shutters on study window
This home is part of the WI Focus on EnergySM New Home Certification Program, which guarantees the home is more efficient than homes built to standard codes. It features upgraded insulation, high efficiency appliances, proper ventilation systems and LED lighting.