2C&C Custom Builders Inc.
Square Feet: 5,980
1st Flr Sqft: 3,120
2nd Flr Sqft: 1,014
Lower Sqft: 1,846
Price Range: $700,001-$800,000 (excluding lot)
Residing on a sprawling lot with spectacular views of the Fox River, this contemporary farmhouse creates a picturesque blend of modern comforts and traditional elegance, and features:
• Wonderfully composed exterior with lap siding, window lineal boards, stone highlights and vertical accents, cedar rafter tails, rustic front porch beams and posts.
• Kitchen features extensive island, custom cabinetry, wet bar, chef’s pantry with sink and freezer for easy food prep and access, comfy dinette with scenic views of the river and quick access to the patio.
• Adjacent to the kitchen is a cozy sunroom with vaulted ceiling, rustic beams, and wood-burning fireplace — an excellent spot for family and friends.
• Grand, custom, curved staircase in the two-story foyer punches up the wow-factor of this awe-inspiring home.
• Incredible master suite features personal balcony overlooking the Fox River, interior masonry wall with custom beam ceiling. The adjoining dressing area with custom dressers and window seat which connects to the shared closet and master bathroom.
• Master bathroom features a free-standing tub, walk-in tiled shower and custom vanity with make-up counter.
C&C Custom Builders is with you every step of the building process. From selecting the perfect lot for your new home, through designing a comprehensive plan, to executing the build. We bring the core building processes in-house; design, framing, finishing, painting, cabinetry and millwork. Our control allows us to deliver a consistent, quality home in a timely manner at a competitive price. We listen and understand your expectations throughout the process. We ensure your satisfaction and provide an enjoyable experience.