20Lloyd Vosters & Son Home Builders
Square Feet: 2,600
Price Range: $500,000
Before 2,300 sq. ft.| After 2,600 sq. ft.
This historic late 1930's home remodel includes:
• Kitchen opens up to a cozy dining area with corner built-ins and fireplace
• Enlarged kitchen to include gourmet built-in appliances, island with seating for five, copper hood, granite countertops, two-sided stone fireplace, tiled backsplash with accent tile highlighted in cooktop area, wet bar with wine storage and butler's pantry with custom cabinetry, open wood shelving and a sink.
• Music room was remodeled to include built-in bookcase, custom window treatment and baby grand piano
• Gathering room includes floor-to-ceiling windows and an additional fireplace
• Glass three seasons room and dining area with wood-burning stone fireplace, stone and milled walls, wood tray ceiling, heated tiled floors, and french doors to covered gardening area and brick patio
• Back-entry foyer includes: seating, storage closets, lockers, painted wood walls, cathedral ceiling, and lantern light fixture
• Powder room with tiled flooring, tiled back wall and large painted vanity with separate water closet
• Covered grilling area with plenty of prep/cooking space and an antique sink
• The exterior of the home matches existing cedar siding, wood soffits and millwork, stone masonry, new roof with standing seem copper roof accents, new front covered porch, all new Pella® windows and doors
• Professionally landscaped to include natural and unique water feature
• New, three-stall heated garage with access to storage area, and built-in pet bathing area and kennels
If you want custom design, quality results and fine craftsmanship, then Lloyd and Ben are the builders for you. When you combine integrity, unmatched attention to detail, as well as over 30 years of experience, you get the added value of working with Lloyd Vosters & Son Home Builders. Call when you are ready to start your project!