Home Highlights This custom designed home has been tailored to complete the ideas and desires of the homeowner. We are confident that after viewing our offering you will clearly understand our commitment to excellence as well as our ability to utilize the latest ideas in current designs and style.
A few of the home highlights include:
• Rustic luxury home situated on a six-acre parcel overlooking private pond
• Custom kitchen featuring painted cabinetry, large working island and dry bar
• Convenient home office separated from the rest of the home with reclaimed fire doors
• Amazing 2-story barn timber staircase connecting all floors together
• Man cave separated from the 3-seasons room with a “hidden” sliding patio door
• Reclaimed and upcycled material throughout
MEET THE BUILDER
When Ryan Smith founded Headliner Homes in 1998, he wanted to do more than build and remodel homes; his vision was to provide the customer with a “boutique-style" building process as well as unmatched quality and attention to detail. That vision is more important than ever for today’s homeowner as the building industry continues to change at a rapid pace. Much of Headliner Homes’ success lies in continual education ranging from new trends to aging-in-place, and everything in between. With the combined expertise and drive to stay ahead of the industry, Ryan and Katie, our in-house interior designer, are committed to help you achieve “your” vision for “your” home.
Headliner Homes LLC success is due to the dedication and commitment to excellence, which is valued by our suppliers and subcontractors. We wish to thank each of them, along with friends and family, who continue to support our efforts in providing premium quality homes.