Home Highlights This stunning two-story traditionally styled home rests comfortably at the water’s edge and is designed to take full advantage of the breathtaking views. Click and see why to select O’Brien Builders to design and build your new home.
• Front entry with front porch archway and crown molding tray ceilings in the foyer
• Great room with built-ins on either side of the fireplace and a coffered ceiling
• Thermador Gourmet Appliances by Van Vreede’s
• Custom cabinets throughout the home provided by Arn's Cabinets Inc.
• Granite countertops throughout the home
• Beams and paneling on the kitchen ceiling
• Master bedroom with tray ceiling and french doors leading to a sitting room
• Sitting room with a fireplace and abundant windows to take full advantage of the lake view
• Master bathroom with a tiled tub and shower combination with custom glass and transoms to maximize the natural light
• Lanai off the kitchen and dining area with an outdoor kitchen and glass filled beam that will be screened off to protect from those pesky lake-flies
• Second floor bedrooms that have a spectacular view of the lake
• Future 470 sq. ft. rec room and 280 sq. ft. bonus room for additional flex space on the second floor
• Flush entry for barrier-free access to the main floor
• Andersen Windows with gothic arched windows
• Design by O’Brien Builders, Inc.
MEET THE BUILDER
O’Brien Builders, Inc. is second generation family owned business that has been building custom homes since 2001. Dennis gained valuable hands-on experience working for his father as a youth as a framing and finish carpenter. He earned a Mechanical Engineering Degree and Professional Engineering License and offers complete design and building services. At O’Brien Builders, we are passionate about building, and pay close attention to every detail to offer the finest fit and finish, and always "Building Quality, One Home at a Time."