4Headliner Homes LLC
Square Feet: 3,959
1st Flr Sqft: 2,129
2nd Flr Sqft: 1,118
Lower Sqft: 712
Half Bathrooms: 1
Price Range: $600,001-$700,000 (excluding lot)
View Virtual Tour
This custom-designed home has been tailored to complete the ideas and desires of today’s homeowner. We are confident that after viewing this home you will clearly understand our commitment to excellence as well as our ability to utilize the latest ideas in current designs and style.
• Modern farmhouse design - bound to take you back in time but with all the benefits of today’s amenities
• Oversized vestibule designed as a gathering place for all the daily needs of a busy family
• Charming first-floor master suite that has its own unique personality
• First-floor open-concept layout combined with the many finishes creates a welcoming feel to all who enter
• Dual staircases leading to the second floor
• Reclaimed brick, Kozy Heatfire Fireplaces®, barn beam timbers, lead glass transoms and antique furnishings compliment the entire home
MEET THE BUILDER
When Ryan Smith founded Headliner Homes in 1998, he wanted to do more than build and remodel homes; his vision was to provide the customer with a “boutique-style" building process as well as unmatched quality and attention to detail. That vision is more important than ever for today’s homeowner as the building industry continues to change at a rapid pace. Much of Headliner Homes’ success lies in continual education ranging from new trends to aging-in-place, and everything in between. With the combined expertise and drive to stay ahead of the industry, Ryan and Katie, our in-house interior designer, are committed to help you achieve “your” vision for “your” home.
Headliner Homes LLC success is due to the dedication and commitment to excellence, which is valued by our suppliers and subcontractors. We wish to thank each of them, along with friends and family, who continue to support our efforts in providing premium quality homes.