10Schroeder Carpentry Inc.
Square Feet: 2,872
1st Flr Sqft: 1,895
Lower Sqft: 977
Half Bathrooms: 1
Price Range: $400,001-$500,000 (excluding lot)
View Virtual Tour
• Open-concept, executive ranch home
• Kitchen with large island, granite countertops and large hidden walk-in pantry
• Inviting back entry with his-and-hers drop centers
• Stone veneer fireplace with flanking cabinetry and floating wall shelves
• Large master suite with dual vanities and tiled shower
• Big, bright walk-in closet connected directly to laundry room
• Finished lower level with two bedrooms, full bathroom and large living room to accommodate visitors
• Built to exceed Focus on Energy Standards for Energy Efficiency
MEET THE BUILDER
Trust the experts at Schroeder Carpentry. Known for the quality of our work and more than 32 years of carpentry experience, the Schroeder Carpentry team demonstrates the high-quality craftsmanship and dependability you deserve. We proudly serve the Fox Cities and surrounding communities. If you are looking to build a new home, remodel or just need quality carpentry services, we can help.
Paul Schroeder started out traveling around the country installing curved stairways and honing his carpentry craft. A life-long resident of Greenville, in 1993, Paul chose to focus his attentions on serving the Fox Cities and Schroeder Carpentry Inc. was founded.
In 2001, Paul’s son, Nick, joined the business and they began to grow from finish carpentry to include new construction and remodeling. Finding much success in their hands-on, down-to-earth, honest approach to business, Paul’s son Trevor also joined the business in 2016.
Vigilant of the ever-changing building market, the Schroeder Carpentry team consistently educates themselves on building codes, best practices, changing trends and works with a core group of trusted and reliable subcontractors and suppliers to ensure that every Schroeder Carpentry customer has the best experience possible.