Home Highlights We invite you to tour this premier waterfront home. This home was specially designed with a generous amount of windows to maximize the picturesque water views from all the main living areas. It was also designed as a gathering place for family, with plenty of sleeping space for grandchildren and a second master bedroom and bathroom on the first floor for parents.
• First floor was designed with zero thresholds for easy access in-and-out
• Two master bedrooms, one with an aging-in-place bathroom for additional comfort
• Great room provides a cathedral ceiling with barn beams, a trapezoid window, gas fireplace with custom cabinetry on both sides and a barn beam mantle
• Spacious kitchen features custom cabinetry with staggered heights, quartz countertops, a center island with extended snack counter and walk-in pantry
• Oversized three-stall finished garage with a utility sink and double doors into the screened porch
• Impressive exterior appeal, from both the road and water view, with the perfect combination of cultured stone, lap siding, cedar shakes, vertical siding and several specialty details, such as the transom window and barn beam post.
• 256 sq. ft. screen porch
• 322 sq. ft. cold storage room on the second floor
MEET THE BUILDER
PortSide Builders’ team of custom designers/building consultants work with our customers to transform their needs and ideas into reality. Whether you are looking to build a new home or remodeling your existing one, PortSide has over forty years of experience that will be beneficial for your construction project.
Whether you already have a plan, or we design one together, we’re ready to work with you. Visiting your home site together is an essential step to ensure that your home design enhances the natural features of your building site.