Everbody five years of age or older requires a ticket to enter the homes. By attending the Parade of Homes you assume all risks incidental to the event and waive any and all claims against Valley Home Builders Association of WI Inc. dba Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities (HBAFC), the venues, agents, members or employees, which you may have arising out of accident, personal injury or damage. HBAFC is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
HBAFC makes no representation concerning the qualifications or performance of any person or company marketed in conjunction with this event. Consumers are encouraged to investigate the qualifications, references, credit history and current insurance coverage of any contractor before entering into a building or remodeling contract. HBA Fox Cities disclaims any liability that may result from the performance of any of the persons or companies participating or advertising in this marketing event.
The technical information contained herein is provided by HBAFC members. While HBAFC makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this Parade of Homes website, HBAFC does not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of such information. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness. Reference herein to any specific company, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by HBAFC.
HBAFC (including its employees and agents) assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the information herein, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy or personal rights of others. HBAFC is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to or reliance on such information. No guarantees or warranties, including (but not limited to) any express or implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose are made by HBAFC.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and not for resale.
• All guests must take off shoes and wear foot coverings**
• At the discretion of the home builder, only service animals allowed inside the homes
• Strollers and wet umbrellas must be left in the garages
• Children under 12 years old must be in the same room with their adult chaperone(s)
• Eating, drinking and/or smoking inside homes is not permitted
• Guests who refuse to comply with these policies may be denied entry or may be asked to leave the home(s)
• Guests who appear intoxicated/under the influence of drugs/alcohol may be denied entry or asked to leave to home(s)
• Guests using offensive language, engaging in disorderly conduct, creating a disturbance for other guests or event workers/volunteers,
or in any way causing damage to the property or its contents may be denied entry or may be asked to leave the home(s)
• Anyone who is denied entry or removed from the event may have his/her ticket collected and will not receive a refund for the ticket or be compensated in any way for his/her loss
** If, for medical reasons only, a guest is unable to walk without wearing shoes, the guest must take off the shoes worn into the garage, put on a clean, dry pair of shoes that the guest has carried in, and put booties over those shoes. Event personnel have the right to inspect these shoes to ensure they are dry and carry no matter that may cause damage to the homes’ floors. Discretion, however, is always up to the builder.