#8 PortSide Builders Inc.
2-story | 5 bedrooms | 3.5 bathrooms
3,815 total square feet
1st: 1,983 | 2nd: 738 | Lower level: 1,094
Price range without lot: $750,001-$800,000
We welcome you to tour this custom-built, two-story home. Built on a secluded six-acre lot for a busy young family. Designed to include space for visiting in-laws and a future mother-in-law suite.
- Open-concept family, kitchen and dining room with maple hardwood flooring throughout home
- Family room has cathedral ceiling and features wood-burning fireplace with cultured stone face and hearth, custom-built lower base cabinetry, and large windows
- Kitchen features custom-built maple cabinets, ceramic tiled backsplash, extended island snack counter with undermount sink, quartz countertops, and spacious walk-in pantry
- Organized back entry layout with a drop zone, coat closet, bench with hooks and adjacent laundry room
- Primary suite includes large walk-in dual closets, bathroom with dual-sink vanity, makeup counter, and custom tiled, walk-in shower with bench
- Second floor has three bedrooms, one full bathroom and a bonus room
- Partially finished lower level features a large rec room with a theater room, office and cold storage cellar
- Three-stall, oversized garage with access to lower level
- Covered front porch with double doors, clap board lap and board and batten siding, all make for stunning curb appeal